American Express (NYSE:AXP) is now offering Premier Rewards Gold Card Members new dining and travel benefits, adding more value to one of its most iconic and popular cards. New and existing Card Members now receive:
- 2x Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants.
- $100 airline fee credit at one airline for incidental charges such as baggage fees.
- Personalized travel service with access to experienced travel counselors who can help with everything from a basic flight to the most complicated itinerary.
- No foreign transaction fees from American Express.
In addition to the added benefits mentioned above, Premier Rewards Gold Card Members continue to receive:
- 3x Membership Rewards points on flights purchased directly from airlines
- 2x Membership Rewards points for purchases at U.S. gas stations and U.S. supermarkets
- Access to The Hotel Collection, a roster of more than 350 exceptional properties around the world; Card Members are eligible for a $75 hotel amenities credit and a room upgrade if available
“The Premier Rewards Gold Card is the card for people hitting their stride in life and defining their own success. They seek and strive for the gold standard in their personal and professional pursuits. They’re making moves in their careers, but also prioritizing family and friends,” said Lisa Durocher, senior vice president, Consumer Charge Cards & Benefits at American Express. “Whether they’re traveling, dining out or cooking at home, the Premier Rewards Gold Card now gives them even richer rewards, with the flexibility, service, and security they need to keep life moving forward.”
The newly added benefits can help Card Members accumulate points faster, and they can use those points easily for a wide variety of rewards that fit a diverse range of interests. There are a number of flexible and convenient ways to use points with the Membership Rewards® program, featuring more than 20 airline and hotel point transfer partners, as well as the ability to redeem points at point of sale with a number of online retailers, restaurants, taxis and car service.
The new annual fee for the Premier Rewards Gold Card is $195 (from $175). Card Members can add up to 5 Additional Cards to a Premier Rewards Gold Card account at no additional cost.
About American Express
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, Plenti rewards program, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, corporate card and business travel.