Maroon 5 to Headline Amex #EveryDayMoments Concert Streamed Live from NYC NEW YORK, April 2, 2014 --
American Express is now accepting applications for the new Amex EveryDaySM Credit Card, which was announced at last month's Oscars. To celebrate, the company is launching a year-long campaign to shine a spotlight on America's #EveryDayMoments – from quality time with the kids to a night out with friends.
The campaign kicks off with a Mother's Day "selfie & snapshots" photo contest with an epic prize – a getaway to NYC for 50 winners and their guests (100 total). American Express will continue to recognize and reward consumers for sharing their #EveryDayMoments throughout the year with a series of special, themed contests, sweeps and unique experiences, like a live concert with Maroon 5 streamed nationally on June 20, 2014, and a soon-to-be-announced Father's Day Sweeps.
"The Amex EveryDay Card is the card designed for every day spending – from trips to the grocery store to a spontaneous afternoon visit to an ice cream shop with the kids," said Elizabeth Rutledge, EVP, Card Products & Benefits, American Express. "We know all of these everyday moments add up to make life truly rewarding, and we wanted to create a platform for sharing and celebrating them in special ways."
Mother's Day Winners Take Manhattan for the "Epic EveryDay Getaway" with a three-day NYC experience, including VIP Maroon 5 Concert
In celebration of Mother's Day and all things "mom," American Express is teaming up with Maroon 5, DryBar, InterContinental® New York Times Square, Rent the Runway, and SoulCycle to create the "Epic EveryDay Getaway." To enter, consumers visit AmexEveryDayMoments.com and share a "selfie" or other snapshot photo of their #EverydayMoments that celebrate the spirit of Mother's Day, along with a caption.
Submissions will be accepted for the next 20 days, and then 50 winners will be announced in time for Mother's Day. The Epic Everyday Getaway prize will take place June 18-21, 2014 in NYC. Each of the winners can bring one guest to join the all-star line-up of experiences that includes:
- Rock of Ages Broadway show with cast meet & greet
- VIP concert experience with Maroon 5 (live streamed nationally)
- Makeovers: red carpet looks for the evening from Rent the Runway, "diva" hair blowouts from DryBar
- SoulCycle Indoor Cycling Class inside iconic Grand Central Terminal
- Three-night stay at the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel, located in the heart of the world-famous Broadway Theater district
- Airfare and ground transportation
The Amex EveryDay Card, Created to Meet the Needs of Multi-Taskers
The Amex EveryDay Card is a no-annual-fee Credit Card that puts a twist on the traditional rewards program; it rewards Card Members for how often they shop, and not just how much they spend. Use the Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra Membership Rewards® points on all those purchases less returns and credits. *Terms and limitations apply.
The Amex EveryDay Credit Card was designed with the multi-tasker in mind juggling family, work and personal lives. The Card rewards Card Members at the places they may already shop, and includes access to the retail protection, security and service expected from American Express.
The Amex EveryDay Credit Card:
- 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months.
- EMV chip technology for added security.
- Earn 2x Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year on purchases (then 1x); and 1x points on all other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Use the Card to make 20 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- A digital counter in the Amex Mobile app helps keep track of each qualifying purchase for the bonus, so Card Members always know when they're close to earning 20% extra Membership Rewards points.
- Redeem points for a variety of rewards, including using them towards recent charges with Use Points for Charges (Terms & Conditions), redeeming for gift cards or merchandise, and booking travel at amextravel.com, or transferring them for miles in the frequent flyer programs of 17 different airlines.
About American Express
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress and youtube.com/americanexpress.