American Express has announced the expansion of its Savings at Work program
to include three new partners that will offer select rebates and discounts for
mid-size companies. American Express® Corporate Card clients can now take
advantage of special deals from top brands, including Box, Dunkin' Donuts and
Sprint. In addition, American Express also announced expansions of current
Savings at Work partnerships with Choice Hotels, FedEx, and several of Hilton Worldwide's brands, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™ and
Embassy Suites by Hilton™.
The Savings at Work program is an exclusive benefit of being an American Express Corporate Card client and gives mid-size companies seamless access to pre-negotiated discounts and savings on everyday business spending, including travel, dining, shipping and conferencing services. The program was created in 2002 to help mid-size companies, who often seek but can't secure the lower rates usually reserved for large corporations, as well as suppliers, who are often looking for ways to better promote their products and services to the middle market.
"Mid-size companies have a unique set of needs, and American Express offers a number of valuable solutions and programs, like Savings at Work, that are tailored exclusively for this key group," said Joshua McKay, Vice President, Global Corporate Payments, American Express. "By continuing to expand our programs throughout the years, we are able to offer clients an ever-evolving suite of premium solutions to help meet their growth and expense management goals."
New Savings at Work Partners:
- Box: IT and content management solutions provider Box, which allows companies to consolidate all of their content online and access and share it securely from any device, is offering a 20% discount to American Express Corporate Cardmembers who sign up for an annual subscription.
- Dunkin' Donuts: Cardmembers can save on a wide selection of food and beverages for their catered business events when they use their American Express Corporate Card. Dunkin' Donuts offers American Express clients a 3% rebate on all Corporate Card purchases made at any of their participating U.S. locations.
- Sprint: American Express Corporate Cardmembers get up to 20% off select monthly wireless service plans and discounts on the latest smartphones, accessories and other mobile devices. On most mobile devices and smartphones, a credit of up to $175 will be offered through June 30, 2012 for each wireless line that clients switch to Sprint. In addition, Cardmembers get access to Sprint's elite servicing unit, which provides day-to-day support to its largest customers. For more information and eligibility details, please go to savingsatworkwireless.com.
Expanded Savings at Work Partnerships:
- Choice Hotels: Choice Hotels expanded its partnership with Savings at Work to include all of their 11 hotel brands. With the improved program, Cardmembers can now benefit from a discount of 15% off of hotel bookings. To get the discount, Cardmembers need to visit savingsatwork.com.
- FedEx: Savings at Work recently launched the FedEx Freight and FedEx Earned Discount Programs. FedEx Freight provides an exclusive discount on FedEx Freight® Priority & FedEx Freight® Economy services for American Express Corporate Cardmembers, who receive the discount after they enroll and use their Corporate Card. When enrolled in the Earned Discount Program, American Express Corporate Cardmembers get exclusive access to a variety of valuable discounts, including discounts on international and ground shipping services.
- Hilton Worldwide: With the recent expansion of the Hilton Worldwide partnership, Cardmembers now receive an 8% discount at all Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, and Embassy Suites by Hilton™. Additionally, Cardmembers have the added bonus of expediting elite tier status within Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide's 10 distinct brands. To receive the discount, Cardmembers need to visit savingsatwork.com.
For more than a decade, Savings at Work has continued to grow and provide
companies with expanded and enriched benefits. Tens of thousands of mid-size
companies are currently participating in the program and taking advantage of
diverse savings opportunities every day.
For more details about Savings at Work, including the full suite of rebate and discount offerings, visit www.savingsatwork.com.
About American Express Global Corporate Payments
Through its Global Corporate Payments group, American Express provides the Corporate Card, Corporate Purchasing Solutions, and other expense management services to mid-sized companies and large corporations worldwide. In the U.S., it is a leading issuer of commercial cards, serving more than 70% of the Fortune 500, as well as tens of thousands of mid-sized companies. American Express issues local-currency commercial cards in more than 40 countries, and International Dollar Corporate Cards in an additional 100+ countries. For more information, visit www.americanexpress.com/corporate.