HOW TO APPLY
Review Funding Priorities
Verify Organization and Project are Eligible for FundingEligible organizations must:
- Certify tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1), (2) or (3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Organizations outside the U.S. must be able to document nonprofit status.
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, handicap, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Please do not submit funding requests for:
- Individual needs, including scholarships, sponsorships and other forms of financial aid.
- Fund-raising activities, such as galas, benefits, dinners and sporting events.
- Goodwill advertising, souvenir journals or dinner programs.
- Travel for individuals or groups.
- Sectarian activities of religious organizations.
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
- Books, magazines or articles in professional journals.
- Endowments or capital campaigns, except restoration projects.
- Traveling exhibitions (we will only consider each venue on its own).
- Sports sponsorships.
When working with local organizations to support our giving themes, priority is given to projects in the locations listed below.
Inside the United States
Around the World
If your organization and funding request meet the criteria above please complete our eligibility quiz. On successful completion of the eligibility quiz, you will be sent an invitation to submit your funding proposal.